Retired – Kieninger Alexander Grandfather Floor Clock 0085-31-02 German Made
This Joseph Kieninger Collection floor clock is a classic timepiece. Equipped with a classic case in walnut burl with maple inlays, beveled crystal glass, a 10.6″ genuine enamel dial with second indication, hand-milled Breguet-style hands, and a polished second-compensation pendulum with precision adjustment. This quality German crafted clock is sure to add charm to any household. This grandfather clock evokes old world tradition while staying insync with current technology with its automatic night time shut-off between the hours of 10 pm and 7 am. A 4/4 cable movement with a Westminster chime on an 8-rod gong and an automatic beat adjustment allows this clock to maintain power and a long life. Experience this expertly designed and detailed masterpiece by Kieninger(*).
– Walnut burl case with maple inlays
– Breguet-style hands
– Polished second-compensation pendulum
– Automatic night time shut-off between 10 pm and 7 am
– 4/4 cable movement with Westminster chime
– 8-rod gong
– Automatic beat adjustment
– Overall dimensions: 79″ H x 19″ W x 10″ D
Out of stock
Stop by and Check Out Our Great Collections!
- No product categories exist.